McGeezza's Pizza Dough
Delicious, floofy, herby, resilient.. our dough is world-class, and VEGAN!
- Large Bowl
- Dough Slicer
- Rolling Pin
- Parchment Paper
- 2 cup all-purpose wheat flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoon instant/active yeast (1 packet)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil (OR olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon oil for sitting dough in bowl
- 3/4 cup skywalker-warm water
- Add all together in a big mixing bowl + form dough into a ball.
- Set dough aside on non-stick surface.. clean + oil-coat bowl.. then set dough ball into bowl.
- Let rise at least 45 minutes (one hour recommended) in a warm place.
- Take dough ball out of bowl + place on flour-coated work surface.
- Roll dough out with a pin + your hands, then transfer to parchment paper.
- Fold edges of dough to make a thick outer crust. (optional)
- Bake at 550*F for 8-9 minutes, monitoring carefully, time depending on toppings.
Dough may be refrigerated for up to 5 days in airtight container (like a plastic bag). Make sure to allow dough to rise 100% before refrigeration, otherwise dough may "pop" in your fridge.